A gift to your family, sparing them hard decisions at an emotional time.
It is not always possible to pay respects in person, so we hope that this small token will help.
Offer a gift of comfort and beauty to a family suffering from loss.
What Families are Saying
Almost every day, we receive thank you notes and cards from the families we’ve served. Each of these heartfelt messages about our end-of-life care means more to us than we can express here, because it affirms the fact that we are doing what we set out to do when we opened the doors of Lisa S. Dozier Funeral Service Inc.: help families celebrate, pay tribute to, and memorialize a loved one with compassionate attentive care, the highest-quality funeral products, and thorough professionalism. Take some time to read these testimonials – and learn that, every day, we exceed expectations.
1. Barry Hall – My father passed on June 5, 2000. The services that I received from Lisa Dozier were amazing. They treated me with kindness and respect. She found a burial site that was within budget, clean and easily accessible. My father’s features were the exact replica of the photo that was giving to the funeral home. She made a horrible situation more bearable. Thank You L. Dozier
2. Sandra Richardson - I would like to say thank you for all you did for my father’s burial in June 2008. Your special touches did not go unnoticed and we really appreciated that you ensured that everything was more than sorted for the entire Richardson family as we said goodbye to Ronald. Thank you for being a breath of fresh air amidst the pain of death.
3. Tiffany Kitchings-Allen – My father passed away 13 years ago, it was a hard pill to swallow. Time soothes all pain! Lisa was so wonderful, caring and professional all at the same time. She’s also a personal good friend of mine! Keep up the good work!
4. Steven Legall – Lisa is the epitome of the perfect funeral director. She is knowledgeable, Savvy, Compassionate, and a real people person. A funeral entrusted to Lisa, will be long remembered in the eyes of those she serves.
5. Onika McLean – I have known Lisa for several years in many different capacities. First as friend, Lisa is a warm considerate person with a no nonsense approach to life. She is honest and very hard working. As a business person, I have partnered with her on several endeavors and she has always held her own. I have had the pleasure of watching her make her way through school, while being a single mom. Not only was she in school but she was the head of her study team. She made time for her schoolmates to help them realize their potential as she ascertain her own as well. Her first job/internship was with David Lane Floyd Gilmore. A company with an excellent reputation in the funeral industry. Lisa learned quickly and she has always been an innovative thinker, so she quickly began to give the owners of David Lane… her ideas, they were implemented and Lisa was promoted. She is a person that isn’t satisfied simply working for someone. She had bigger dreams and she embarked on Lisa S. Dozier Funerals Service, Inc. Which seems to be in my opinion an assignment given to her by God the Father. I can’t say enough about Lisa. She is a friend, a confidante, business partner and she performs all tasks effortlessly.
6. Adalicia Melendez - I have known Lisa for 30 years and for at least 25 of those years her passion and calling was to be a funeral director. She approaches each funeral service with empathy, sincerity and a level of professionalism that provides each family with a sense of comfort during a difficult time.
7. Zucchuni Bowen - Guy F. Bowen Jr. 1979-1996. June 1996 I lost my baby brother due to a hit & run driver. As I prepared to do one of the hardest things I've ever done in my life: bury my 16yr old brother. My mom was incoherent as was the entire family. What a relief it was to meet Lisa Dozier - who was one of the directors at the funeral home we used. She was professional, polite, warm and very loving. Willie Mae Byrd -4 months later my grandmother died and Ms. Dozier was....once again right by my familys' side. Displaying her love and professional support to the max. Now ....she's like family.